This new screwdriver from Hios will change the world of screw tightening!
You don't have to depend on the operator's experience or visual check anymore to know if a screw is tightened properly. The screwdriver and the screw counter are integrated into one body of the BLG-BC1, the first generation of the evolving BLG series. The screwdriver itself can judge pass or fail and that helps you achieve zero screw tightening errors.
- You can control the screw tightening count with one hand (1 to 99 screws).
- Faulty tightening can be detected (e.g., incomplete tightening, jamming, cam-out, stripped screw hole, etc.).
- A buzzer and LED warn pass/fail every time a screw is tightened.
- Optimal for space-saving operations due to the integration of the screwdriver and the counter into one body.
- It prevents human errors in operations! Supports accurate screw tightening and reduces the operator's fatigue.
- A conventional external screw counter is not required. This realizes the low-cost introduction of new screwdrivers.
For more information on this driver please contact the sales office:
Phone:+44 (0)23 8065 0065
Email: [email protected]