With ECD’s Fluxometer®, ensuring flux is deposited precisely and uniformly becomes a simple task. Why trust flux deposition to guesswork? This easy-to-use tool confirms that the spray fluxer pattern is uniform and that top-side penetration is on target, resulting in reduced defects and a more efficient wave soldering process.
- Validate Performance – Delivers proof of a tuned spray fluxed.
- Reduce Scrap and Maximize Yield – Confirms flux uniformity and top-side penetration for defect reduction.
- Simple Operation – Fluxometer runs through the fluxer just like a PCB.
Want to know where your flux is?
Order Fluxometer® today and receive a special 25% discount on our standard width pallet (9", 12", 15" or 18"). Promo runs July 9 - 31.*
Please don't hesitate to contact the office for more information.
As done with the Compact Line, JBC has incorporated a glass screen on more stations.
JBC has launched the DI 1 Tool Control Unit with a new screen following the design of the Excellence range. This change is registered with the letter "D" in the reference and is the result of adapting the stations to JBC's new range of equipment. Those Premium stations that include the new DI control unit also change their references. Now available online!
- DI-D 1 Tool Control Unit
- DIT-D Soldering station
- DIR-D Precision Soldering station
- DIS-D Desoldering station with Electric Pump
- DIV-D Desoldering station with Pneumatic Pump
- DSS-D Micro Desoldering station
JBC constantly innovates its products with the best features to improve the user experience.
For more information on any of the JBC systems please don't hesitate to contact the sales team:
[email protected] or [email protected]