Coronavirus (Covid-19): How we are responding
Written by adam on 19th March 2020
As you are no doubt aware, over recent days the UK government has announced widespread measures to delay the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19). These will inevitably have a major impact on daily and business life in the UK for weeks and perhaps months to come.
We would like to reassure all our customers and suppliers that Kaisertech will, as far as possible, be delivering its services as normally as possible. At the same time we will be taking all necessary precautions to protect staff and any individuals who would normally come into personal contact with others while doing business with Kaisertech. The company has a business continuity procedure in emergency situations which we are phasing in when deemed necessary following the governments guidelines.
What does this involve:
- The company has rolled out a remote working plan, which enables all its staff with the ability to work from home to do so. All employees in ‘at risk’ age groups, where possible, have been allowed to work from home indefinitely.
- Kaisertech has suspended all external visits by its staff and, likewise, to Kaisertech from suppliers. All our staff are available to contact via email or conference call if required during normal business hours.
- All exhibitions and event the company had commitments to have been cancelled or indefinitely postponed
- Our courier service, UPS, DHL, and Royal Mail are fully compliant with the latest World Health Organisation and UK government guidelines on reducing the risk of spreading the infection
How can you contact us:
- Phone. Our sales line – 02380 650065 – will be open as normal from 8.30am-5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am-1.30pm on Friday.
- Online. Kaisertech website remains, as ever, the easiest way to order from us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders will be despatched within normal delivery times, with next-day services available unless otherwise specified.
- Social Media. Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
We are monitoring daily the impact the worldwide situation is having on our supply chain, but our stock levels are still high.We will be providing regular updates on a daily or weekly basis as the UK and global situation changes. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.