JBC CD-2BD Single Digital Soldering Station with T245 Handpiece
£300.00 (exc VAT) (£360.00 inc VAT)
Was: £352.80 Save £52.80
JBC CD-2BD 230V Soldering station for general purposes
The JBC CD-B is a soldering station with the JBC Advanced system for general electronic applications. It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features. Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
- Comes with: Control unit with tip cleaning system, T245 Handpiece, 2 Cartridges C245-741 & C245-903, sponge and wire wool.
- It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
- CD-B works with the lightest and ergonomic T245 Handpiece and the C245 cartridges.
- The CD-2BD is is considered a entry line station and is designed for the general, every day user.
- The CD control unit features a large display screen, allowing the user to see important process control information with just a quick glance
- The cable collector ensures that the working area remains free of cable
- Cartridges are simple to remove, allowing users to interchange between soldering tips.
- Easily adjustable stand
- Additional connectable tools for the JBC CD-2BD available:
- T245-A Soldering iron handpiece
- T470-A JBC Soldering iron with comfort grip with set screw (50W)
- T470-SA JBC T470-SA Soldering iron with comfort grip set screw 3m cable 50W
JBC Compact Line Range
Using the JBC exclusive heating system, Compact stations suit your soldering and desoldering needs in the minimum footprint.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|Weight||2.6 kg (5.7 lb)|
|Size||150 x 175 x 145 mm|
|Voltage(AC)||230V / 120V / 100V|
|Input Fuse||1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)|
|Output Peak Power||130W / 23.5V|
|Temperature selection||90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2 ohms|
|Tip to ground voltage||<2mV RMS|
|Ambient operating temp.||10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF|
|Package weight||3 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Package dimensions||235 x 235 x 260 mm|
- Easy to use, high quality product and fast delivery
Quality Price Value
By far the best soldering station i have used!”
(Posted on 09/06/2015)
- Great product and great service.
Price Value Quality
Ordering online was very easy and the product arrived the next day!
Finally the quality of the JBC iron is very high and has made all of my soldering tasks a lot easier.
Highly recommend JBC soldering tools and Kaisertech.”
(Posted on 25/02/2015)