JBC CD-2BD Single Digital Soldering Station with T245 Handpiece
JBC CD-2BD 230V Soldering station for general purposes
The JBC CD-B is a soldering station with the JBC Advanced system for general electronic applications. It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features. Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
- Comes with: Control unit with tip cleaning system, T245 Handpiece, 2 Cartridges C245-741 & C245-903, sponge and wire wool.
- It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
- CD-B works with the lightest and ergonomic T245 Handpiece and the C245 cartridges.
- The CD-2BD is is considered a entry line station and is designed for the general, every day user.
- The CD control unit features a large display screen, allowing the user to see important process control information with just a quick glance
- The cable collector ensures that the working area remains free of cable
- Cartridges are simple to remove, allowing users to interchange between soldering tips.
- Easily adjustable stand
- Additional connectable tools for the JBC CD-2BD available:
JBC Compact Line Range
Using the JBC exclusive heating system, Compact stations suit your soldering and desoldering needs in the minimum footprint.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.