JBC CD-2BE Soldering Station
The CD-B is a soldering station with the JBC Advanced system for general electronic applications.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features.
Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
Complete cleaning system with an antisplash membrane to keep the work area clean.
Use the integrated wiper to remove excess solder from the tip.
CD-B works with the lightest and ergonomic T245 Handpiece and the C245 cartridges.
Control Unit: CD with Tip Cleaning system
Tools: T245-A General Purpose Handle
Cartridges: C245-741, C245-903
Consumable: S0354, CL6210
This model replaces the discontinued CD-BD model
|JBC CD-2BE Manual Size: (5.05 MB)|
|JBC Compact Line Brochure Size: (418.02 KB)|
|JBC CD-BE Size: (5.05 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide Size: (1.53 MB)|
- Weight 2.6 kg (5.7 lb)
- Size 150 x 175 x 145 mm
- Voltage(AC) 230V / 120V / 100V
- Input Fuse 1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)
- Output Peak Power 130W / 23.5V
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF
- ESD Safe
- USB station-PC
- Package weight 3 kg (6.6 lb)
- Package dimensions 235 x 235 x 260 mm
- Great soldering station
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 24/02/2016)