JBC T470-MA Soldering iron with foamed comfort grip set screw & 3m cable 50W
JBC T470-MA Soldering Iron with Thermal Insulator HD Handle and 3m cable - perfect for intensive soldering jobs requiring continued high thermal power
It features a thermal insulation foam grip and a larger width grip. The screw fixes the cartridge to prevent its rotation.
It can provide up to 250W when used with a HDE station and C470 cartridges.
It can also work with Modular and CD stations but only with C245 cartridges.
- For general soldering work in professional electronics
- The screw allows fixation of the cartridges in the handpiece
- Ideal for high intensity jobs where no cartridge change is needed
- Advanced version 2 temperature precision >± 5%
- Potential difference between soldering tip and ground is <2mV
- To be used with C245 & C470 cartridges
- Weight of handpiece without cartridge 66 grams
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|JBC T210-T470 Size: (2.48 MB)|