When items available for despatch from stock and suitable for delivery by parcel carrier, next working day is standard. Heavy, high volume and palletised products will normally be delivered within 2-4 working days from dispatch.
- Express delivery on stocked items: £9.50 Ex VAT
- Royal Mail Delivery 2-3 working days: £5.00 Ex VAT
- Oversea delivery from: £15.00 Ex VAT
- Delivery includes insurance
- Orders over £50 Ex VAT online: FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND
- Products can incura extra delivery charges/costs depending on the product.
- Some products are shipped directly from the manufactuer and free shipping can not apply. These products will show this information on the product disciption.
- Please do not hesiate to contact our sales support team to ask any questions on shipping.
Who delivers your parcels
DHL & UPS deliver the majority of our parcels. DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world.
DHL is part of the world’s leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units DHL Express, DHL Parcel, DHL eCommerce, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Using advanced technology, access to global resources, and an integrated network of physical, technological, and human assets.
Return of Goods
Goods ordered incorrectly through customer error can be only returned, if agreed in advance with the customer service department: a re-stocking charge of 25% will apply.
Any items cut and prepared to special sizes are not returnable.
Goods supplied incorrectly by Kaisertech or goods delivered damaged in transit or faulty will be exchanged provided the customer service department is notified within 5 day of despatch.