JBC CS-2E Desoldering station with Electric Pump
CS is a desoldering station with an electric pump and JBC Advanced system for precision electronic applications.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating systemand the intelligent sleep & hibernation features.
Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
It incorporates a USB connector (type B) to update station software and create graphs.
Complete cleaning system with an antisplash membrane to keep the work area clean.
Use the integrated wiper to remove excess solder from the tip.
CS is equipped with the MS-A electric pump and
works with the comfortable DS360 Micro desoldering Iron and C360 cartridges.
- Weight 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) (station)
- Size 150 x 175 x 145 mm (station)
- Voltage (AC) 230V / 120V / 100V
- Input Fuse 1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)
- Output Peak Power 40W / 23.5V
- Temperature selection 180-450 ºC / 356-840 ºF
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Vacuum 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
- Flow rate 9 SLPM
- USB connector station-PC
- ESD Safe
- Package weight 5.1 kg (11.3 lb)
- Package dimensions 330 x 260 x 305 mm