Polyimide Tape 12mm x 33m (Kapton) ESD SAFE
- Polyimide film tape (Known as Kapton) for High Temperature exposure
- Anti-Static (ESD) treated, single coated with silicone adhesive.
- Dimensionally stable at high Temperature. Flame retardant and chemical resistant.
- Temperature resistance up to 260°C (500°F)
- Excellent heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance.
- Designed to minimize static effect during striping and peeling.
- Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process, protect specific areas of PCB
- Used for Protection of PCB gold finger contacts during the waving solder or hot air levelling process. And in applications where electrostatic discharge is a concern.