JBC CD-2SD Single Digital Soldering Station with T210 handpiece
JBC CD-2SD 230V Precision Soldering station
The JBC exclusive heating system reaches and recovers the temperature extremely fast. This innovative technology reduces the risk of damaging components by applying excessive heat and improves the quality of your soldering or desoldering jobs.
- Comes with: Control unit with tip cleaning system, T210 Handpiece, 2 Cartridges C210-001 & C210-008, sponge and wire wool.
- The JBC CD-S is a soldering station for precision electronic applications.
- It works with the JBC exclusive heating systemand the intelligent sleep & hibernation features.
- Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
- It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
- CD-S works with the lightest and ergonomic T210 Handpiece and the C210 cartridges.
- The CD control unit features a large display screen, allowing the user to see important process control information with just a quick glance
- The cable collector ensures that the working area remains free of cable
- Cartridges are simple to remove, allowing users to interchange between soldering tips.
- Easily adjustable stand
JBC Compact Line Range
Using the JBC exclusive heating system, Compact stations suit your soldering and desoldering needs in the minimum footprint.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|Weight||2.6 kg (5.7 kb)|
|Size||150 x 175 x 145 mm|
|Voltage(AC)||230V / 120V / 100V|
|Input Fuse||1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)|
|Output Peak Power||40W / 23.5V|
|Temperature selection||90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2 ohms|
|Tip to ground voltage||<2mV RMS|
|Ambient operating temp.||10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF|
|Package weight||3 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Package dimensions||235 x 235 x 260 mm|