Moisture Barrier Bag | 155x760mm (6x30") per 100 - ESD
Moisture barrier bags are designed for the packaging of SMD’s, protecting them from moisture and static damage.
Dry devices are placed inside the Moisture Barrier Bag and the moisture laden air is evacuated.
Desiccant filled pouches scavenge the remaining moisture from the bags interior which is entrapped by the desiccant.
Humidity Indicator Cards report the effectiveness of the package upon device use.
No wrinkle, surface scratch, damage, pin hole, delimitation.
No separation on the encapsulation.
- Multilayer barrier bags offering superior protection against EMI, ESD, Anti Static and moisture absorption
- Heat Sealable
- Excellent vacuum retention
- Faraday cage effect protection
- Custom sizes available
- Resistant to puncture and wear
- Long time stocking in a damp atmosphere
- Surface resistance - Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1, EIA 583,EIA 541, EIA 625, IPC/JEDEC J-STD033, MIL-PRF-81705D, MIL-B-81705C TYPE 1 CLASS 1. 94/62/EC Directive related to packaging & packaging wastes RoHS compliant.
|Moisture Barrier Bag Specification Sheet Size: (213.86 KB)|
Electrical Properties: Typical Values
Surface Resistivity/Resistance ANSI/ESD S11.11
Interior >106 <1011 ohms/square >106<1011 ohms/square
Exterior >106 <1011 ohms/square >106<1011 ohms/square
Static Shielding <30 volts STM11.31
Static Shielding <50 nj STM11.31.2006
Static Decay <2 seconds IEC61340-5-1-1998
Charge Retention <100 volts IEC61340-5-1-1998
Puncture Strength ≥10.2kg FTMS101, MTH2065
Burst Strength 146kg/cm2 ASTM D-638
Snap Power ≥3.7kg GB/T 1040-2006
(Vertical and Horizontal) ISO 527-2:1993
Elongation Rate at break ≥3.3kg ASTM D-638
Tear Strength ≥0.6kg GB/T 16578-96
(Vertical and Horizontal) ASTM D1004-03
Peel Strength ≥0.5kg
Heat Seal Strength ≥3.7kg ASTM D-1876-72
WVTR Water Vapour ≤0.002 (ANSI/EIA 583 ASTM F1249 (230c 90%RH)
class 1) g/100sq.in./24 hrs
Thickness 100micron (4 mils) +/- 10%
OTR-Oxygen Transmission Rate ≤1.4cm3/(m2.24h.0.1MPa) ASTM D3985
Shelf Life ≥3 years
Standards: Meets the requirements of the joint IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033, ANSI/ESD S20.20, STM11.31 2006, EIA541, MIL-B-81705C Type 1, IEC 61340-5-1, FTMS101, MTH2065, GB/T 1040, ISO 527-2: , ASTM D639-03, ASTM D-638, GB/T 16578-96, ASTM D1938-02, ASTM D-1876-72.