Ambersil 33183 All Angle invertible Air Duster /2 200ml
- A liquefied propellant which provides a powerful blast for the easy removal of dust and loose contamination from precision equipment and for general cleaning in areas where the use of a liquid cleaner may be undesirable.
- Non ozone depleting, does not contain CFC's or HCFC's
- Meets military specification - NATO catalogue No. 6830-99-3826112
- Safe on plastics, rubbers and painted surfaces
"ALL ANGLE" DUSTER FOR ELECTRONICS
A powerful, dry ‘air’ blast for the removal of dry contaminants from electronics.
• Ideal for safety critical applications
• Invertible valve system virtually eliminates the potential for moisture contamination of delicate electronics
• Non-flammable (directive 2008/47/EC) & zero odour in use
• Does not contain CFC’s, HFC’s, and is non-ozone depleting
• 360° Spray System allows use at all angles
• GWP of just 6
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
CONSUMER INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DETERGENT REGULATION (EC No 648/2004)
INVERTIBLE DUSTER 2 200 ML
This document provides the composition of the current product. The ingredients are listed in decreasing order of concentration (the highest concentrations are listed first). Please note that ingredient names may be different from those stated on the product label.
|INVERTIBLE DUSTER 2 200 ML|
|List of ingredients|
|Each ingredient is described by its INCI name (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients; see also pharmacos.eudra.org) or if no INCI name is available, then the ingredient is described by its common name or IUPAC name (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).|