Hazardous Cupboard Mobile Twin Door
It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments. This range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.
- “No snag” handles with 2-point locking
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves for superior spill management*
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents*
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock - padlock not supplied
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for Shelving & Storage uneven surfaces
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer therefore is not eligible for free delivery.
The base of all our cabinets have a bund system in place that prevents chemicals from leaking. Therefore, the base is sealed, and you will not have to worry about hazardous chemicals leaking outside of the cabinet.
Unfortunately you cannot have these cupboards stored outside. They are meant for indoor use only.