JBC DMVE-2A Rework station with Pneumatic Pump
The DME 4 Tools Control Unit manages up to 4 tools simultaneously and it is fully compatible with most of JBC tools.
The MVE Pneumatic Desoldering Module is indispensable for a complete desoldering process.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating systemand the intelligent sleep & hibernation modes.
It features all the Excellence range benefits such as station customization, full control of soldering processes and remote work management.
Although the unit is compatible with any JBC tool, the DMVE works simultaneously with the DR560 Desoldering Iron and the T245 Handle.
- Weight 9.1 kg (20 lb)
- Dimensions See individual modules
- Voltage(AC) 120V / 230V / 100V
- Input fuse 4A / 2A / 5A
- Output peak power 150W per tool
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC (190-840 ºF)
- Idle temp. stability (still air) ±1.5 ºC (±3 ºF)
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2 mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)
- Communication connectors USB-A / USB-B / Peripherals
- Robot connector RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- Vacuum at 6 Bar (MVE-A) 90% / 680mmHg / 26.8inHg
- Flow rate (MVE-A) 15 SLPM
- Air pressure (MVE-A) 4-6 Bar
- ESD safe
- Package weight 9.6 kg (21.2 lb)
- Package dimensions 475 x 370 x 195 mm