JBC HDE-2A Heavy Duty Station
JBC HDE-2A 230V Control Unit for 4 Tools - the ideal solution for high thermal demand or prolonged soldering applications
The JBC HDE-2A manages up to 4 soldering tools simultaneously and is fully compatible with most of JBC tools.
- Ideal for the production of solar panels, multi-layered circuits and components of large dissipation surfaces.
- It works with the JBC exclusive heating systemand the intelligent sleep & hibernation modes.
- It features all the Excellence range benefits. The easy-to-use menu offers innovative functions to help you monitor the work in real time such as graphics or partial counters.
- This station works with the comfortable T470 handpiece and C470 cartridges.
- No cartridge supplied with this station.
JBC Premium Line Range
Premium stations are complete modular kits suggested by JBC to satisfy all your soldering or desoldering needs.
They are designed for industrial and extensive use with the JBC exclusive heating systemthat increases work efficiency thanks to its fast temperature recovery. The range includes different models, from micro work using Nano stations to the highest power requirements using the Heavy Duty station.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|HD_2B_MANUAL.pdf Size: (1.61 MB)|
|Weight||5.9 kg (13.1 lb)|
|Dimensions||145 x 120 x 225 mm|
|Voltage(AC)||120V / 230V / 100V|
|Input fuse||4A / 2A / 4A|
|Output peak power||250W|
|Temperature selection||90-500 ºC (190-932 ºF)|
|Idle temp. stability (still air)||±1.5 ºC (±3 ºF)|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2 ohms|
|Tip to ground voltage||<2 mV RMS|
|Ambient operating temp.||10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)|
|Communication connectors||USB-A / USB-B / Peripherals|
|Robot connector||RJ12 for RS-232 protocol|
|Package weight||6.8 kg (15 lb)|
|Package dimensions||370 x 370 x 200 mm|