JBC NANE-2C Nano Soldering station
£845.00 (exc VAT) (£1,014.00 inc VAT)
Was: £895.00 Save £50.00
The best solution for soldering very small-sized components requiring the highest precision such as chips 0402, 0201, 01005, etc.
It works simultaneously with two NT115 Nano Handpieces. The short distance from the tip to the handle offers maximum control even when using a microscope.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating systemand the intelligent sleep & hibernation modes.
It features all the excellence range benefits and an easy-to-use menu which helps you monitor the work in real time: graphics, partial counters, tool port monitoring, etc.
The NANE-C comes with the new Temperature Dynamic Profiles functionality.
The use of these profiles allows you to control the temperature of the component during all the phases of the soldering process, emulating the heating process in a reflow oven.
- C115-101 x1
- C115-103 x1
- C115-105 x2
- C115-107 x1
- C115-112 x1
- C115-113 x2
|JBC Nano Station Brochure Size: (1013.25 KB)|
|JBC Soldering Profiles Brochure Size: (796.9 KB)|
|JBC Nano Tools Brochure Size: (1.38 MB)|
|JBC NANE Manual Size: (3.01 MB)|
- Weight 1.8 kg (4.0 lb)
- Dimensions 170 x 90 x 135 mm
- Voltage 120V / 230V / 100V
- Input Fuse 0.5A / 0.2A / 0.5A
- Output Peak Power 14W per tool
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC (190-840 ºF)
- Idle temp. stability (still air) ±3 ºC (±5.5 ºF)
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)
- Communication connectors USB-A / USB-B / Pedal
- Robot connector RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- ESD safe
- Package weight 2.25 kg (4.96 lb)
- Package dimensions 276 x 276 x136 mm