JBC PHB-2A Convection Preheater
The most complete solution to preheating multilayer PBCs.
Improve soldering quality. Work at lower temperatures and in less time.
By using the console you can select 2 independent heating zones and the operation mode: by power or by temperature.
With 3 preset temperature profiles and 20 more to personalize. Once a profile has been run, you can work without thermocouple.
Control Thermocouple follows a temperature profile precisely and Auxiliary Thermocouple protects PCB's components.
|JBC PHB-SA Size: (1.57 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
|JBC Preheaters Size: (1.15 MB)|
- Weight 2.900 kg (6.39 lb)
- Dimensions: 426 x 446 x 41 mm
- Voltage: 120V / 230V / 100V
- Maximum Power: 1800W / 1800W / 1400W
- Heating Area: 180 or 360 x 277 mm (2 zones)
- Temperature Range: 50 to 250ºC (120 to 482ºF)
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple type K
- JBCset temperature profiles: 3 profiles ( 2, 3 or 4 steps)
- User profiles: 20 (up to 6 steps for each)
- Maximum work time: 600min. or indefinite
- Fuse 15 A T (100V & 120V), 10 A T (230V)
- Package weight 3.637 kg (8.01 lb)
- Package dimensions 368 x 368 x 125 mm