JBC PHB-2KA Convection Preheater Set
The most complete solution to preheating large PCBs. Essential for soldering on multilayered boards.
Uniform heat distribution with 2 independent heating zones. The heater is protected by high resistance glass.
It has 3 adjustable heights and can fit all sizes and shapes of PCBs.
3 preset temperature profiles and 20 more user defined profiles.
The control thermocouple follows a temperature profile precisely and the auxiliary Thermocouple protects PCB's components.
|JBC PHB-SA Size: (1.57 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
|JBC Preheaters Size: (1.15 MB)|
- Weight 4.9 kg (10.8 lb)
- Dimensions Heater Unit: 426 x 446 x 41 mm
- Voltage: 120V / 230V / 100V
- Maximum Power: 1800W / 1800W / 1400W
- Heating Area: 180 x 277 mm (1 zone)
- 360 x 277 mm (2 zones)
- Temperature Range: 50 to 250ºC (120 to 482ºF)
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple type K
- JBCset Temperature Profiles: 3 profiles ( 2, 3 or 4 steps)
- User Temperature Profiles: 20 (up to 6 steps for each)
- Maximum work time: 600 min. or indefinite
- Fuse 15 A T (100V & 120V), 10 A T (230V)
- Package weight 5.8 kg (12.8 lb)
- Package dimensions 370x370x195 mm