JBC PHS-2KB IR Preheater Set
£1,000.00 (exc VAT) (£1,200.00 inc VAT)
Was: £1,015.00 Save £15.00
This is a complete system for preheating multilayer PCBs by applying infrared.
It is ideal for repetitive jobs since the system is able to run a specific temperature profile without the need of a thermocouple.
JBC offers you 3 predefined temperature profiles and 10 more to personalise.
Using the console you can select the mode of operation: by power or by temperature.
The Heater Unit works with 1 or 2 heating zones and the PCB Support has 3 adjustable heights.
|JBC PHS-KB Size: (3.25 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
|JBC Preheaters Size: (1.15 MB)|
- Weight 4.9 kg (10.8 lb)
- Dimensions Heater Unit: 195 x 288 x 41 mm
- Voltage: 120V / 230V / 100V
- Maximum Power: 500W
- Heating Area: 65 x 135 mm (1 zone)
- 130 x 135 mm (2 zones)
- Temperature Range: 50 to 250ºC (120 to 482ºF)
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple type K
- JBCset Temperature Profiles: 3 profiles ( 2, 3 or 4 steps)
- User Temperature Profiles: 20 (up to 6 steps for each)
- Maximum work time: 600 min. or indefinite
- Fuse 8 A T (100V & 120V), 4 A T (230V)
- Package weight 5.8 kg (12.8 lb)
- Package dimensions 370x370x195 mm