JBC T245-A Soldering Iron General Purpose Handpiece
Ideal for general soldering work in professional electronics.
- When connected to a DME-2A 4 Tools stationwill be: 160W
- When connected to a DDE-2B 2 tool station will be: 150 W
- When connected to a CD-2BE will be: 130W
- Advanced version 2 temperature precision >± 5%
- Potential difference between soldering tip and ground is <2mV
- To be used with C245 cartridges
- Weight of handpiece without cartridge 63 grams
- Also available with blue handgrip to distinguish between leaded and unleaded applications
As specialists in electronic manufacturing, Kaisertech stock a huge range of JBC products, including soldering stations, handpieces, tips, stands, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
66 gr (0.15 lb)
115 gr (0.25 lb)
235 x 40 x 40 mm
With the JBC T245 general purpose handles, there are a number of variations. Each has a different use, which are as follows:
- T245-A – Your general purpose soldering iron
- T245-D – Again a general purpose soldering iron, however this is the non-slip grip variant
- T245-NA – This version is a nitrogen iron variant with a nitrogen feed
- T245-PA – A general purpose iron with a blue grip, allowing for easy distinguishability from other handles in your workplace.
We can confirm that the C245 tips are compatiable with the 2245 handpiece. Should you have any further enquiries about whether certian tips will fit your handpeice, drop us a message on livechat.