- This product has a certificate confirming compliance with the requirements of the standards PN - EN 13150:2004 and PN - EN 14727:2006 issued by the Certification Centre of Wood Industry Products.
- Modularity. Furniture is constructed as a system subject to almost any expansion, which allows it to be used in many applications, e.g.: warehouses, production lines, lecture halls.
- Very high quality and high load capacity
- ESD industrial furniture is used in such areas as:
- Industry (manufacturing and service companies) - many sectors, i.e: electronics (furniture with anti - electrostatic protection), medicine, pharmacy, heavy industry, etc.
- Commercial activities: warehouses (including advanced transport systems, FI - FO), exhibitions, archives, etc.
- R&Development centres, educational centres, laboratories
- Institutions for science and research - training rooms, lecture halls, archives, offices, etc.
- State institutions - wide range of applications