Lindstrom 8131 80 Series Oval Head Diagonal Flush Cutter 0.1-1.0 mm
- Tried and true performance for the traditional user
- Unsurpassed cutting capacity covering wide range of wire dimensions and types
- ESD safe, equipped with conductive or dissipative handles
- Adjustable screw joint minimises friction and maximises alignment of cutting edges
- Lead-catchers hold cut wires, preventing injury and keeping leads from flying into the assembly
- Micro-bevel, flush or ultra-flush available
The Lindstrom 8131 80 Series Cutter (Oval Head) offers unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of wire dimensions and types. It is ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly.
Made from high performance alloy steel, the Lindstrom 8131 is ideal for high-stress applications and has a screw joint that minimizes friction and maximized alignment of cutting edges.
Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
The Lindstrom 8131 has ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring.
The edges are precision induction hardened to 63-65 HRC.
Cutting capacity 0.1mm - 1.0mm of copper wire with a flush cut.
Limited lifetime warranty.
|Lindstrom Cutter Product Guide Size: (4.78 MB)|
|Lindström Electronics & Fine Mechanical Pliers Size: (137.82 KB)|
|Materials Cut||Copper Wire|
|Electrostatic Discharge Safe||Yes|