Guyson Kerry MKC14 Ultrasonic Bath Tank size 325x300x150 LxWxD - Ex-Demonstration Unit
Guyson's range of 'Kerry' branded ultrasonic cleaners provide safe, fast and effective ultrasonic cleaning in a fraction of the time required by hand cleaning. Lightly soiled items such as jewellery may take only seconds; medium soil is normally removed in two minutes or so.
The larger microprocessor controlled MKC ultrasonic baths are available in capacities of 6, 14 and 22 litres (approx), allow the user to pre-set exact cleaning times (up to 99.9 mins) and temperatures (from 20 to 80°C), thus ensuring the same high level of cleanliness every time. All the KC & MKC tanks are made from stainless steel.
Typical cleaning applications for the Kerry range of range of ultrasonic cleaners
- Maintenance cleaning
- Precision cleaning on jewellery, clock and watch parts
- Optical lenses and frames
- Dental and surgical instruments
- Tattoo guns
- Printed circuit boards
- Smaller manufactured parts
- Laboratory cleaning in science labs, schools and colleges
- Removal of supports on 3D printed prototypes
- Removal of polishing compounds
Microprocessor controlled the MKC 14 (approx. 14 litres) ultrasonic cleaning bath allow the user to pre-set exact cleaning times and temperatures, ensuring the same high level of cleanliness every time.
The MKC 6, 14 and 22 provide:
- Simple 4 button membrane keypad with LCD panel
- Variable temperature control to maintain the bath contents between 20ºC and 80ºC in 1ºC
- Timer control allowing continuous or timed operation (6 secs to 1hr 40 mins).
- Integral Guyson Pulsatron high efficiency generators with automatic tuning for powerful cleaning action.
- Baths rated for continuous use if required.
- Dual-purpose fail-safe, resettable thermal fuse - protects against over temperature operation / low liquid level.
- CE compliant.
- Stainless steel tank
****Product comes with no warranty****