Polyimide Tape Dots / Discs 12mm Diameter 315°C (Kapton Equivalent) 2000 per reel
- Polyimide film tape cut into dots (Kapton Equivalent) for High Temperature exposure
- Dimensionally stable at high Temperature. Flame retardant and chemical resistant.
- Temperature resistance up to 315°C (600°F)
- Excellent heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance.
- Designed to minimize static effect during striping and peeling.
- Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process, protect specific areas of PCB
- Used for Protection of PCB gold finger contacts during the waving solder or hot air levelling process. And in applications where electrostatic discharge is a concern.