Corstat® ESD Stacking Conductive Tote Box 400x300x120mm
Corstat® ESD Stacking Conductive Tote Box
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and therefore is not eligible for free delivery.
Internal Size (mm) - 372 x 272 x 111 mm
External Size (mm) - 400 x 300 x 120 mm
Corstat® Conductive Stacking Totes are commonly used as a flexible solution for in plant component handling and storage when ESD protection is required. Manufactured using the market leading Corstat® Conductive fibre board, available in a variety of standard sizes.
Being produced from Corstat® means high levels of static protection, which minimises damage to your items, therefore will reduce your costs of replacement to damaged goods.
Customisable options are available through the addition of standard anti-static divisions that can be set up to suit your specific applications. Efficiently move multiple items in a single tote using a network of dividers which also assists with minimising damage.
Al of these key features combined produce a light weight, cost effective alternative to conventional injected moulded products, whilst still providing a high level of static protection.
Protects static sensitive items
Robust & Durable
Easy to stack and organise
Advantages of Stacking Conductive Tote Boxes:
- Compatible anti-static divisions can be used for further versatility and efficiency
- Sturdy construction and option of lids provides high levels of protection for contents
- Can be further enhanced with anti-static / conductive foams
- Can be supplied flat-packed saving on initial transit costs and storage space
- Easily stacked and organised, with reinfoeced high impact polystyrene stacking tabs
- Inset handles for comfortable and safe handling
- Light in weight to aid manual handling