JBC T245-A Soldering Iron General Purpose Handpiece
Ideal for general soldering work in professional electronics.
- When connected to a DME-2A 4 Tools stationwill be: 160W
- When connected to a DDE-2B 2 tool station will be: 150 W
- When connected to a CD-2BE will be: 130W
- Advanced version 2 temperature precision >± 5%
- Potential difference between soldering tip and ground is <2mV
- To be used with C245 cartridges
- Weight of handpiece without cartridge 63 grams
- Also available with blue handgrip to distinguish between leaded and unleaded applications
As specialists in electronic manufacturing, Kaisertech stock a huge range of JBC products, including soldering stations, handpieces, tips, stands, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|JBC Soldering Iron Handles Manual Size: (3.4 MB)|