Ambersil 30235 Acrylic Conformal Coating - Clear Acrylic Protective Film
Acrylic Conformal Coating
Specially developed to protect printed circuit boards from the effects of environmental attack, protects against inorganic acid and caustic vapours.
- Prevents electrical leakage and short circuits
- Provides a quick drying and transparent, flexible protective coating
- Operational temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (provides short term protection to 100°C)
- Can also be used as extra insulation on coils and transformers
- Touch dry in 20 minutes (at 20°C)
TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC PROTECTION FOR PCB'S
Apply to populated PCB’s and electronics to seal out moisture and dust for long-term protection.
• Transparent insulating conformal coating
• Wets out to form a homogenous film with uniform thickness
• Cured lacquer is flexible, will not crack or chip and can be soldered through