Ambersil FREEZER is a rapid cooling agent for locating faults in electronic components and for cooling thermally sensitive parts during soldering or calibration. This product has been formulated without the use of any CFCs or HCFCs.
Suitable for instant fault finding on electronic equipment, such as printed circuit boards, transistors, resistors, condensers and intermittent dry joint connectors. The product should be sprayed directly onto the suspect component. If fault disappears, this confirms that the component is defective and should be replaced. Other useful applications for Freezer include shrink fitting of metal assemblies and embrittlement of sticky substances (e.g. chewing gum) to facilitate removal.
- Rapid cooling agent for instant fault-finding on electronic equipment
- Reduces component temperature to -50°C
- Non-flammable, low toxicity and odourless in use
- For use on PCB’s, transistors, resistors, condensers and intermittent dry joints
- Cools thermally sensitive parts during soldering or calibration
- Can be used as a ‘shrink fit’ on close tolerance metal assemblies
FAULT DETECTION FOR ELECTRONICS
Use on electronic circuits to identify thermally intermittent faulty components.
• Rapidly reduces component temperature by up to -50°C
• Non-flammable, non-toxic, and completely odourless
• Can be used to cool thermally sensitive parts during soldering or calibration
• Rail Approved product (007/020505)
• GWP of just 6
• Will also embrittle stickly substances such as chewing gum to aid removal