- Metal band made from jewellery standard stainless steel
- Unique adjusting segments ensuring correct fit
- Guarantees best possible skin contact
- Easy to wipe clean
- Tough insulative polyurethane based outer coating
- Size adjustment is made by adding or removing anti static links.
- ESD & Cleanroom compatible
1. Band Construction, Coating and Band Material Constructed using stainless steel metal band material, with plastic insulation. Outer surface is insulative while inner surface is conductive. This band is suitable for both EPA and Cleanroom use.
2. Electrical Properties Band's Outer Surface : Insulated at 500 V Band's Inner Surface: 150 ohms per inch maximum Snap Terminal Resistance : The snap shall be in good electrical contact with the inner layer of the band.
3. Breakaway Force 1 to 5 lbs. of pull away force is required to disconnect snap into normal disconnect direction.
4. Color Bands and buckles are available in black, blue, dark blue, and yellow colors.
5. Markings With identification logo, USA Patent 7609503 and date code.
6. Termination Metal band assembled with ergoclean buckles and extenders and male snap available in sizes 4, 7, or 10mm.
7. Dimension Total length of 155mm available for adjustment, with 5 pcs loose extender. Inside circumference shall be 145mm, each extender shall add 10mm to the circumference up to max. of 190mm.
8. Hardware All metal parts shall show no evidence of corrosion and rust after 24 hours submersion to salt solution. Preferably made from stainless steel or brass alloy plated with nickel.
9. Plastic Parts Made of static dissipative material.