JBC DDRE-2B Robot Soldering Station
The ideal solution for repetitive jobs with robot.
It includes the DDE 2 Tools Contol Unit which communicates with the robot through the RJ12 connector and in accordance with this Protocol.
It also features the JBC exclusive heating systemand the Excellence range benefits.
The converter guarantees the sleep & hibernationmodes without using a stand.
The T470-SA Handle suits perfectly any robotic system thanks to its 3m cable and the screw which prevents movement of the cartridge.
Cartridge not included.
- Weight 4.3 kg (9.3 lb)
- Dimensions 148 x 120 x 232 mm
- Voltage(AC) 120V / 230V / 100V
- Input fuse 4A / 2A / 5A
- Output peak power 150W per tool
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC (190-840 ºF)
- Idle temp. stability (still air) ±1.5 ºC (±3 ºF)
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2 mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)
- Communication connectors USB-A / USB-B / Peripherals
- Robot connector RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- ESD safe
- Package weight 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Package dimensions 280 x 205 x 210 mm