JBC DI-2D 1 Tool Control Unit
JBC DI-2D 230V 1 Tool Control Unit with full connectivity to any JBC soldering or desoldering tools.
The JBC DI-2D is fully compatible with any of JBC tools in order to set up your personalized station.
- This control unit manages 1 tool for soldering or desoldering.
- The DI works with the JBC Exclusive Heating System and the intelligent sleep & hibernationfeatures to extend a tip´s life up to 5 times longer.
- Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
- The USB connector allows to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
- For a basic working system, you need at least 1 stand, 1 tool and 1 cartridge.
JBC Modular Line Range
Setting up your personal soldering and rework needs, using JBC's exclusive heating system.
The JBC Modular Line features 4 control units, 6 stands, 8 tools, and more than 300 cartridges and tips adaptable for the tools.
The custom-made solution: all components can be freely combined for a completely personalised set-up. JBC’s DI, DD and DM stations offer full connectivity to any kind of tools like soldering irons, desoldering irons and tweezers. Minimum requirements for a functioning soldering station are a control unit, a stand, 1 tool and 1 cartridge.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|JBC DI-D Manual Size: (1.07 MB)|
|Weight||2,2 kg (4.8 lb)|
|Voltage(AC)||230V / 120V / 100V|
|Input Fuse||1A (230V), 2A (120V), 2.5A (100V)|
|Output Peak Power||130W / 23.5V|
|Temperature selection||90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2 ohms|
|Ambient operating temp.||10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF|
|USB interface station-PC|
|Package weight||2.5 kg (5,5 lb)|
|Package dimensions||215x225x160 mm|