JBC HDRE-2B HDE-B Robot Soldering Station
The ideal solution for repetitive jobs with robot requiring continued high thermal power.
It includes the HDE Heavy Duty station which communicates with the robot through the RJ12 connector and in accordance with this Protocol.
It also features the JBC exclusive heating systemand the Excellence range benefits.
The converter guarantees the sleep & hibernationmodes without using a stand.
The T470-SA Handle suits perfectly any robotic system thanks to its 3m cable and the screw to prevent the cartridge rotation.
Cartridge not included.
- Weight 5.9 kg (13.1 lb)
- Dimensions 145 x 120 x 225 mm
- Voltage(AC) 120V / 230V / 100V
- Input fuse 4A / 2A / 4A
- Output peak power 250W
- Temperature selection 90-500 ºC (190-932 ºF)
- Idle temp. stability (still air) ±1.5 ºC (±3 ºF)
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2 mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)
- Communication connectors USB-A / USB-B / Peripherals
- Robot connector RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- ESD safe
- Package weight 6.8 kg (15 lb)
- Package dimensions 370 x 370 x 200 mm