Kaisertech's range of cantaliver workbenches are designed for the industries where ergonomics and comfort plays an important role. An example might be electronics industry or laboratories. This construction can be easily adapted to the needs of operator according to the activity (sitting or standing work), or to changing work conditions.
- Maximum load of tabletop: 600 kg
- Height adjustment: 670 - 1120 mm
- Type of height adjustment: smooth (inner rail)
- Type of height adjustment lock: 4 screws on one leg
- Leveling footer: yes
- Used tabletop: economic, ergonomic
- Cast foot for stability of construction
- The entire structure protected against ESD
|Rectangular table top
Table top is covered with a conductive laminate. Edges are finished with scratch resistant and impact resistant ABS plastic. Fixing to a structure provides mounted in the table top threaded bushings.
Structure of the table top, which is composed of resin and chipboard guarantees strength even at high loads. As a result of using a conductive core, table top over its entire surface provides protection against ESD.
- Top layer: conductive laminate, increased resistance to moisture and scratches (only table top with conductive laminate)
- Core: conductive, resistant to moisture
- Table top assembly: threaded bushings