JBC KN-A nitrogen kit to connect to the DI Control Unit
JBC KN-A Nitrogen Kit - the ideal solution for improving the quality of any solder joint
- This is the ideal solution for improving the quality of any solder joint by using nitrogen as it provides extra heat and helps prevent tip oxidation.
- The nitrogen flow is automatically activated when you remove the T245-NA nitrogen handle from the stand. It stops when the tool is placed back and the tip temperature drops to the sleep mode.
- This kit requires the GN-A nitrogen generator or an available nitrogen supply at the operator´s bench.
- DN-SB stand
- T245-NA nitrogen handpiece
- MN-A Nitrogen flow regulator
- CL9885 Tip cleaning stand
- Use C245 cartridge range
JBC Premium Line Range
Premium Line Premium stations are complete modular kits suggested by JBC to satisfy all your soldering or desoldering needs. They are designed for industrial and extensive use with the JBC exclusive heating system that increases work efficiency thanks to its fast temperature recovery. The range includes different models, from micro work using Nano stations to the highest power requirements using the Heavy Duty station.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|MN_A_MANUAL.pdf Size: (555.13 KB)|