Lindstrom 8160 80 Series oval Micro Side Cutter 0.4-2.0mm
£40.00 (exc VAT) (£48.00 inc VAT)
- Tried and true performance for the traditional user
- Unsurpassed cutting capacity covering wide range of wire dimensions and types
- ESD safe, equipped with conductive or dissipative handles
- Adjustable screw joint minimises friction and maximises alignment of cutting edges
- Lead-catchers hold cut wires, preventing injury and keeping leads from flying into the assembly
- Micro-bevel, flush or ultra-flush available
- The Lindstrom 8160 80 Series Cutter (Oval Head) offers unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of wire dimensions and types. It is ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly.
- Made from high performance alloy steel, the Lindstrom 8160 is ideal for high-stress applications and has a screw joint that minimizes friction and maximized alignment of cutting edges.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- The Lindstrom 8160 has ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring.
- The edges are precision induction hardened to 63-65 HRC.
- Cutting capacity 0.4mm - 2.0mm of copper wire with a Micro-Bevel® cut.
|Lindstrom Cutter Product Guide Size: (4.78 MB)|
|Lindström Electronics & Fine Mechanical Pliers Size: (137.82 KB)|