PUREX FumeBuster Fume Extraction
Filters available for solder or chemical fume. Available with Conical Cowls, Plenum Cowls or Cleancab Extraction Cabinets.
- Audible and visual filter status alert
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- 1 x Main Filter
- 4 x Pre-Filter Pad
- 1 x Port Cover
- 1 x Power Cable
Three different attachment options are available for the FumeBuster. These options can be mixed in order to create a versatile work environment.
- A 1.2 Metre flexible ARM allows the user to pose and position the conical capture hood near to their soldering work.
- A 1.5 Metre hose with an anti-static PLENUM desk mounted capture cowl means that users can work on components and fumes are pulled away from them.
- A 1.5 Metre hose with a CleanCab extraction cabinet creates an enclosed and ducted area for an operator to solder.
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
- Voltage (V) 230 (115)
- Frequency (Hz) 50 (60)
- Wattage (kW) 0.3
- Length (mm) 425
- Width (mm) 415
- Height (mm) 350
- Weight (Kg) 25