Quick 861DW Hot Air Rework Station 1000W
- Three regular channels are "CH1", "CH2" and "CH3". Each channel's parameters including temperature and airflow can be set.
- Password protection and key-lock functions.
- Real time operation by the magnetic switch. It will enter sleeping state when the handle is placed on holder.
- Auto sleeping function. Parameters can be set in sleeping state.
- Closed loop sensor. Temperature can be controlled by zero voltage triggering modes, and adjusted conveniently, accurate and stable, not affected by airflow.
- Large power, rapid heating.
- A multipurpose unit, having brushless whirlpool motor, wide range and stepless adjustable airflow.
- An automatic cooling system can prolong the life time of heating element and protect the handle.
- The Quick 861DW includes 3 nozzles; 4mm, 6.4mm and 8.4mm.
- 1 x 861DW Hot Air Rework Station
- 1 x Holder for hot air handle
- 1 x UK plug
- 3 x Straight nozzles ( as pictuered above )
Choosing your 861:
The 861 comes in 2 variants - the DE and DW.
The DE version has a 1200w heater and 200L air flow, and the DW version has a 1000w heater with 120L air flow.
Compared to the older DA model, the DE and DW feature an updated handpiece with a Quick Change nozzle.
This allows for quick and easy changing of the nozzle, where the DA required a tool to remove the nozzle.
(optional) Angled Nozzle Pack:
- Add this to your order by selecting the pack on the drop down menu on the right side of the page.
- Quick Angled Nozzle's compatible with 861DE and 861DW
- Includes 6.4, 8.4 and 12.7mm angled nozzles
- Perfect for Micro Soldering