Quick 861DE Hot Air Rework Station 1200W
£250.00 (exc VAT) (£300.00 inc VAT)
Was: £265.00 Save £15.00
- Three regular channels are "CH1", "CH2" and "CH3". Each channel's parameters including temperature and airflow can be set.
- Password protection and key-lock functions.
- Real time operation by the magnetic switch. It will enter sleeping state when the handle is placed on holder.
- Auto sleeping function. Parameters can be set in sleeping state.
- Closed loop sensor. Temperature can be controlled by zero voltage triggering modes, and adjusted conveniently, accurate and stable, not affected by airflow.
- Large power, rapid heating.
- A multipurpose unit, having brushless whirlpool motor, wide range and stepless adjustable airflow.
- An automatic cooling system can prolong the life time of heating element and protect the handle.
- The Quick 861DE includes 3 nozzles; 4mm, 6.4mm and 8.4mm.
- 1 x 861DE Hot Air Rework Station
- 1 x Holder for hot air handle
- 1 x UK plug
- 3 x Straight nozzles ( as pictuered above )
Choosing your 861:
The 861 comes in 2 variants - the DE and DW.
The DE version has a 1200w heater and 200L air flow, and the DW version has a 1000w heater with 120L air flow.
Compared to the older DA model, the DE and DW feature an updated handpiece with a Quick Change nozzle.
This allows for quick and easy changing of the nozzle, where the DA required a tool to remove the nozzle.
(optional) Angled Nozzle Pack:
- Add this to your order by selecting the pack on the drop down menu on the right side of the page.
- Quick Angled Nozzle's compatible with 861DE and 861DW
- Includes 6.4, 8.4 and 12.7mm angled nozzles
- Perfect for Micro Soldering
QUICK AUTHORISED RESELLER ✔
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
|Quick 861 Nozzles Size: (522.22 KB)|
|861 Manual Size: (647.11 KB)|
|Nozzles Supplied:||3x Straight Nozzles (image below)|
- Amazing at any price
Quality Price Value
Also, it was a pure pleasure to order from Kaisertech. Very quick and complete. Thanks! ”
(Posted on 19/03/2018)
- Great Service
Value Quality Price
(Posted on 02/01/2018)
- Superb and does the job
Price Value Quality
Recommended to try the Quick 861, and I am so glad that we now have one for our soldering work. Simply brilliant, and while at just under £300 it isn't cheap, it certainly offers great value for money compared to Hakko, Weller and JBC (in many cases it's better than those too according to reviewers).
More than happy with next day service from Kaisertech too, simply brilliant all round package. Thanks guys :-)”
(Posted on 31/10/2017)
- Station for rework
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 20/02/2017)