- Quick micro hot air pencil.
- Closed loop sensor, zero triggering, micro computer controls temperature, LED display. Fast heating; Precise & stable temperature are not influenced by air volume.
- With induction switch in the handle. When the handle is picked up, the unit starts working immediately; On the contray, the unit enters standby status automatically. Easy for real-time operating.
- Light handle.
- Digital temperature calibration, easy to operate.
- Cooling air function available. It can prolong the life of heater and protect the unit.
- Comes with the following nozzles: 1- 2mm I/D, 2- 3mm I/D, 1-4mm I/D & 1- 5mm I/D
- Diaphragm Pump
Note there are no other nozzles for this unit
The Quick 860DA hot air rework station is ideal for reworking SMD components such as SOICs, ICs, QFPs. PLCCs and BGAs. With a temperature range of 100°C to 450°C and air flow of 0.3 to 6.8 litres per minutes, being produced through a range of small nozzle tips, makes this rework station ideal for desoldering small SMD devices.
The hand-piece is light and is fitted with an induction switch which starts the air and element heating when the hand-piece is picked up from the holder.
Adjustable temperature and airflow
Magnetic handle switch for quick response operation
Six supplied nozzles