JBC HDE-2D Heavy Duty Soldering Station
This is the ideal solution for high thermal demand or prolonged soldering applications such as the production of solar panels, multi-layered circuits and components of large dissipation surfaces.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation modes.
It features all the Excellence range benefits. The easy-to-use menu offers innovative functions to help you monitor the work in real time such as graphics or partial counters.
This station works with the comfortable T470 handpiece and C470 cartridges.
No cartridge supplied with this station.
|JBC HDE-D Manual Size: (3.04 MB)|
- Weight 5.9 kg (13.1 lb)
- Dimensions 145 x 120 x 225 mm
- Voltage(AC) 120V / 230V / 100V
- Input fuse 4A / 2A / 4A
- Output peak power 250W
- Temperature selection 90-500 ºC (190-932 ºF)
- Idle temp. stability (still air) ±1.5 ºC (±3 ºF)
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2 mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC (50-104 ºF)
- Communication connectors USB-A / USB-B / Peripherals
- Robot connector RJ12 for RS-232 protocol
- ESD safe
- Package weight 6.8 kg (15 lb)
- Package dimensions 370 x 370 x 200 mm