JBC AL-2A Automatic solder feed station
JBC AL-2A 230V Auto-Feed Soldering station
This auto-feed station is the ideal solution for extensive soldering applications or when a free hand is required. The AL station automates the soldering process by feeding solder wire. Perfect for automated soldering through a feed system.
- Continuous or discontinuous operation modes
- It incorporates the JBC exclusive heating system with the intelligent sleep and the hibernation feature.
- AL station works with the comfortable AL250 Auto-Feed Iron and C250 cartridges.
- Nominal Power 75W, Peak Power 140W, Temperature regulation 90-450°C
- Allows diameters of solder thread of 0.5-1.5mm by using the appropriate thread guide accessories
- Length selection and thread speed advance
- Working cycle selection continuous and step by step
- Capacity of solder reels up to 2kg
- Optinal AL-1 Stand to place the soldering iron leaving both hands free, working the feeding through the pedal
- Maximum adjustable horizontal distance 250mm
- For use with stand AL-SA
- AL-2A Control unit
- AL-SB stand
- AL250-A complete handle
- C250-403 cartridge
- CL9885 tip cleaning stand
- Tubes set and guides for wires 0.9 - 1mm (415-0002401)
- Use C250 solder tip cartridge range
JBC Premium Line Range
Premium Line Premium stations are complete modular kits suggested by JBC to satisfy all your soldering or desoldering needs. They are designed for industrial and extensive use with the JBC exclusive heating system that increases work efficiency thanks to its fast temperature recovery. The range includes different models, from micro work using Nano stations to the highest power requirements using the Heavy Duty station.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.
|AL_2A_MANUAL.pdf Size: (4.39 MB)|
|Temperature||90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF|
|Solder Wire Length||
1 to 60 mm / 0.04 to 2.36 in
|Solder Wire Speed||
0.5 to 30 mm/s / 0.02 to 1.2 in/s
0.4 to 1.8 mm / 0.02 to 0.07 in
|Sleep and Hibernation mode(DDE)||These modes lower soldering tip temperature when the tool rests in the stand in order to avoid oxidation and extending tip life.|
|Max/min. temperature and solder wire length/speed||Limits the ranges of temperature, solder wire feeding length and speed in which the operator is allowed to work.|
|PIN protection||Keep station parameters protected against unauthorized access.|
|Tip to ground resistance||
<2 mV RMS
|Peak Power (DDE)||130 W per tool – 23.5 V|
ref. AL-2A - 230 - 230 V