JBC CD-2SE Precision Soldering station
£310.00 (exc VAT) (£372.00 inc VAT)
Was: £350.00 Save £40.00
The CD-S Soldering Station comes with the lightest and ergonomic T210 Handpiece
The CD-S is a soldering station with the JBC Advanced system for precision applications, the ideal tool to use when working on small components.
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features that extend the life of the tips by 5x.
Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
Complete cleaning system with an antisplash membrane to keep the work area clean.
Use the integrated wiper to remove excess solder from the tip.
The Cartridge extractor facilitates fast and safe cartridge changes.
This model replaces the discontinued CD-SD model
|JBC Compact Line Brochure Size: (418.02 KB)|
|JBC CD-2SE Manual Size: (4.92 MB)|
|JBC CD-2SE Size: (4.92 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
- Weight 2.6 kg (5.7 kb)
- Size 150 x 175 x 145 mm
- Voltage(AC) 230V / 120V / 100V
- Input Fuse 1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)
- Output Peak Power 40W / 23.5V
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF
- ESD Safe
- USB station-PC
- Package weight 3 kg (6.6 lb)
- Package dimensions 235 x 235 x 260 mm
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 04/12/2018)
- My new JBC CD-2SE
Quality Price Value
(Posted on 06/09/2018)