JBC CD-2SE Precision Soldering station
£310.00 (exc VAT) (£372.00 inc VAT)
Was: £400.00 Save £90.00
The CD-S is a soldering station for precision electronic applications.
It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation features.
Using the menu you can personalize over 20 parameters to help manage the soldering process.
It features a USB connector to update software, create graphs and manage parameters from a PC.
Complete cleaning system with an antisplash membrane to keep the work area clean.
Use the integrated wiper to remove excess solder from the tip.
CD-S works with the lightest and ergonomic T210 Handpiece and the C210 cartridges.
You can also connect any T245 with C245 Cartridge range.
Control Unit: CD with Tip Cleaning system
Tools: T210-A Precision Purpose Handle
Cartridges: C210-001, C210-008
Consumable: S0354, CL6210, CL0160
This model replaces the discontinued CD-SD model
|JBC Compact Line Brochure Size: (418.02 KB)|
|JBC CD-2SE Manual Size: (4.92 MB)|
|JBC CD-2SE Size: (4.92 MB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
- Weight 2.6 kg (5.7 kb)
- Size 150 x 175 x 145 mm
- Voltage(AC) 230V / 120V / 100V
- Input Fuse 1A (230V), 2A (120V and 100V)
- Output Peak Power 40W / 23.5V
- Temperature selection 90-450 ºC / 190-840 ºF
- Tip to ground resistance <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage <2mV RMS
- Ambient operating temp. 10-40 ºC / 50-104 ºF
- ESD Safe
- USB station-PC
- Package weight 3 kg (6.6 lb)
- Package dimensions 235 x 235 x 260 mm
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 04/12/2018)
- My new JBC CD-2SE
Quality Price Value
(Posted on 06/09/2018)