JBC DME-2A 4 Tools Control Unit
JBC DME-2A 230V Control Unit for 4 Tools
The JBC DME-2A manages up to 4 tools simultaneously and is fully compatible with most of JBC tools.
- It works with the JBC exclusive heating system and the intelligent sleep & hibernation modes.
- It features all the Excellence range benefits such as station customization, full control of soldering processes and remote work management.
- The easy-to-use menu helps you monitor the work in real time: graphics, partial counters or simultaneous control of ports.
- The DME also provides you with extra applications that support your work: USB microscope, file storage, unit converter, video, etc.
- Compatible with USB Microscope - Dino-Lite AM2011 and AM2111
- For a basic working system, you need 1 stand, 1 tool and 1 cartridge.
JBC Modular Line Range
Setting up your personal soldering and rework needs, using JBC's exclusive heating system.
The JBC Modular Line features 4 control units, 6 stands, 8 tools, and more than 300 cartridges and tips adaptable for the tools.
The custom-made solution: all components can be freely combined for a completely personalised set-up. JBC’s DI, DD and DM stations offer full connectivity to any kind of tools like soldering irons, desoldering irons and tweezers. Minimum requirements for a functioning soldering station are a control unit, a stand, 1 tool and 1 cartridge.
Kaisertech are specialists in electronic manufacturing and stockists of JBC products, including soldering stations, tips, stands, handpieces, extraction kits, rework stations, control units and fume extraction kits.